Online Cooking Class - Classic Sichuan Dan Dan Noodles
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Learn how to craft a traditional Chinese noodle recipe in this interactive online cooking class with Chef Gilley, who will guide you through the entire process from start to finish. First, you'll learn how to prepare chili vinegar sesame oil with Sichuan peppercorns and black vinegar. Then, learn authentic techniques to cook dan dan noodles with ground pork and suì mǐ yá cài.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Asian, Beginner, Chinese, Couples, Group
Red chili flake
Dried red chilies
Low-sodium soy sauce
Shaoxing wine or mirin
Suì mǐ yá cài
Choice of nut butter
Udon noodles or ramen noodles
Baby bok choy
Baby spinach or broccolini
Peanuts or chopped nuts
Large sauté pan
Medium mixing bowl
Medium to large round Pyrex
The Cozymeal Protection®