Online Cooking Class - Traditional Wontons and Scallion Pancakes
In this live online cooking class, you'll experience culinary training from Chef Gilley as you prepare a variety of classic Chinese recipes completely from scratch. First, Chef Gilley will teach you how to prepare pan-fried chicken wontons stuffed with Napa cabbage and shiitake mushrooms and paired with a chili garlic sauce for dipping. Next, create another Chinese favorite: Scallion pancakes.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Labels Asian, Chinese, Date Night, Fun, Gourmet, Mother's Day
Ground dark chicken meat
Low-sodium soy sauce
Shaoxing rice wine
Red chili flakes
Ground black pepper
Non-stick pan with lid
Large, medium and small mixing bowls
Box grater or grater
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®