Online Cooking Class - Traditional Wontons and Scallion Pancakes
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Get ready to enjoy an authentic Chinese culinary experience led by Chef Gilley.
In this live online cooking class, you'll experience culinary training from Chef Gilley as you prepare a variety of classic Chinese recipes completely from scratch. First, Chef Gilley will teach you how to prepare pan-fried chicken wontons stuffed with Napa cabbage and shiitake mushrooms and paired with a chili garlic sauce for dipping. Next, create another Chinese favorite: Scallion pancakes.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Labels Asian, Chinese, Date Night, Fun, Gourmet, Mother's Day
Ground dark chicken meat
Low-sodium soy sauce
Shaoxing rice wine
Red chili flakes
Ground black pepper
Non-stick pan with lid
Large, medium and small mixing bowls
Box grater or grater
Prep Work Details
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
28 Apr 2021
We had a great time and he handle our group like a pro.
25 Apr 2021
Wonderful experience, delicious food.
Gina the Gemologist®
28 Jan 2021
Kind, passionate & super patient. It was fun & I learned a ton.
Meet your chef
Chef Gilley is passionate about teaching the beauty of Chinese cuisine and hosting cooking classes to share his knowledge and experience with others. In the past, he has operated an extension of his family's restaurant at a weekly food fest in Brooklyn, and is currently serving up delectable dishes as a sous chef in New York. Chef Gilley is famous for his cold sesame noodles, which have been heralded by Gourmet Magazine and the New York Times.
The Cozymeal Protection®