Online Cooking Class - The Art of Infused Liquors
Chef Laena will teach you how to make homemade infused liquors in this online cooking class that includes a kit with all the ingredients you need. Learn behind-the-bar techniques to create uniquely flavored liquors using fruits like lime and grapefruit, herbs like mint and spices like vanilla to give your liquors a depth of flavor. Then, use them in the kitchen for food and drinks.
Kit DescriptionInfused Liquor-Making Kit
This kit includes ingredients and supplies, including a recipe card, and a beautiful complimentary glass bottle with decorative label. Can ship to the U.S. and Canada.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Adult, Beginner, Classes with Kits, Classes with Kits, Couples, Fun, Group
The Cozymeal Protection®