Online Cooking Class - Homemade Cranberry Sauce
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Canned cranberry sauce becomes a thing of the past with this online cooking class from Chef Laena. She'll help you create a homemade version your guests are sure to love. The secret lies in using organic fruit, vinegar and spices for a celebration of taste and texture. This zesty recipe makes a super side dish that can easily be jarred and shared as a lovely holiday gift.
Kit DescriptionHandmade Cranberry Sauce Kit
This kit contains organic fruit, vinegar and spices, a beautiful complimentary jar and decorative labels. Ships to the U.S. and Canada.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Classes with Kits, Classes with Kits, Fun, Holiday, Vegetarian
The Cozymeal Protection®