Online Cooking Class - Homemade Cranberry Sauce
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Discover the secrets to creating your own cranberry sauce, just in time for the holidays.
Canned cranberry sauce becomes a thing of the past with this online cooking class from Chef Laena. She'll help you create a homemade version your guests are sure to love. The secret lies in using organic fruit, vinegar and spices for a celebration of taste and texture. This zesty recipe makes a super side dish that can easily be jarred and shared as a lovely holiday gift.
Kit DescriptionHandmade Cranberry Sauce Kit
This kit contains organic fruit, vinegar and spices, a beautiful complimentary jar and decorative labels. Ships to the U.S. and Canada.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Classes with Kits, Classes with Kits, Fun, Holiday, Vegetarian
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Laena
06 Oct 2022
Chef Laena’s class was so fun and informative! She walked us through every step of the process, answered all of our questions, and was so engaging! The kit had everything we needed so made it super convenient. I highly recommend her classes!
Guest reviews for Chef Laena
13 Oct 2022
Our group LOVED this class!!! Laena's energy was great and she encouraged us all to be creative. Highly recommend for friends or colleagues. so fun and delicious!
13 Oct 2022
The class was so much fun. Laena is fantastic. I loved the hot sauce and can't wait to create more. Thanks you!
Meet your chef
A prolific food entrepreneur and cookbook author, Chef Laena has launched numerous culinary startups, which have earned recognition and accolades for over a decade and counting. With training as an herbalist and a background in food science, she loves to share her unique knowledge while hosting cooking and food preservation classes and events for individuals and teams.
The Cozymeal Protection®