Online Cooking Class - Essentials of Sushi Rolling
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Logan, you will learn everything you need to know to make sushi rolls at home. Chef Logan will begin by teaching you how to properly prepare sushi rice and achieve a delectable texture and stickiness. You'll also sharpen your knife skills before rolling your spicy salmon roll and California roll.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Spicy Salmon Roll
With sushi rice, nori, sesame seeds and cucumber
With imitation crab, cucumber, avocado and sesame seeds
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Prep Time 25 minutes
- Labels Asian, Date Night, Fun, Japanese, Sushi Making, Valentine's
Calrose sushi rice
Raw, sashimi-grade salmon
Low sodium soy sauce
Blender or food processor
Bamboo sushi mat
Two cutting boards
Prep Work Details
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 29 Per device
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®