Online Cooking Class - Beijing Noodles and Scallion Pancakes
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Build your home-cooking repertoire as you learn how to make two classic Chinese dishes from scratch in this live online cooking class. Using simple ingredients, Chef Gilley will guide you in preparing Beijing noodles with a sauce made of ground beef, shiitake mushrooms, and soy and hoisin sauce. Next, you'll make scallion pancakes: Traditional crispy, chewy Chinese bread.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Asian, Chinese, Date Night, Fun, Gourmet
80/20 ground beef
Low-sodium soy sauce
Medium rolling pan
Non-stick pan with lid
The Cozymeal Protection®