Online Cooking Class - Authentic Cajun Favorites
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Join Chef Blu as you explore comforting Cajun cuisine and prepare a few authentic recipes from scratch in this live online cooking class. First, you'll create classic shrimp and grits made with cheese, mushrooms and bacon. For dessert, learn tips and tricks to make flame-worthy bananas Foster with rum and topped with vanilla ice cream.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Adult, Couples, Date Night, Gourmet, Group
Sharp cheddar cheese
Ground black pepper
Tabasco hot sauce
Medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Small yellow onion
Large garlic cloves
Sherry or dry white wine
Shrimp or chicken broth
Fresh lemon juice
Vanilla ice cream
Light brown sugar
The Cozymeal Protection®