Online Cooking Class - Handmade Donuts 101
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Learn how to craft handmade donuts from scratch in this online cooking class.
Dive into the exciting world of donut making with Chef Blu in this interactive online cooking class. Across two courses, you'll explore the techniques and skills necessary to create the perfect donut dough. First, you'll make an iconic New Orleans classic — beignets. Learn how to master this lightly fried donut with a sprinkle of powdered sugar on top. You'll also make crunchy churros with chocolate sauce.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Group
Semisweet chocolate chips
Active dry yeast
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Blu
18 Mar 2021
Chef Blu was awesome. She was so helpful and welcoming and very knowledgeable. We’ll definitely be taking another one of her classes.
17 Jan 2021
We had SO MUCH FUN with Chef Blu! She is knowledgeable, fun, efficient, conversational, and helped us make delicious food! We loved our evening with her!
15 Jan 2021
This was my first cooking class, and it was incredible! Chef Blu was open and friendly, well prepared, very knowledgeable, and made the class really fun! We had a great time while cooking the three course Cajun meal, and her shrimp and grits recipe was the BEST I’ve ever had!
Meet your chef
Chef Blu has nearly 30 years of experience in the culinary industry — donning the executive chef hat for more than 10 of those years. She is currently the owner and executive chef of her own private catering company where her mission is to provide clients “an experience of pure joy from food.” Chef Blu is also passionate about teaching and is a renowned culinary instructor to both up-and-coming chefs and novice home cooks.
The Cozymeal Protection®