Online Cooking Class - Handmade Donuts 101
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Dive into the exciting world of donut making with Chef Blu in this interactive online cooking class. Across two courses, you'll explore the techniques and skills necessary to create the perfect donut dough. First, you'll make an iconic New Orleans classic — beignets. Learn how to master this lightly fried donut with a sprinkle of powdered sugar on top. You'll also make crunchy churros with chocolate sauce.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Beginner, Couples, Fun, Gourmet, Group
Semisweet chocolate chips
Active dry yeast
The Cozymeal Protection®