Online Cooking Class - Classic Hawaiian Recipes
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Learn how to make a variety of Hawaiian cuisine favorites with Chef Blu as she guides you through traditional recipes in this interactive online cooking class. First, you'll prepare sweet teriyaki pineapple bowls with chicken and rice. Next, you'll create authentic macaroni salad with fresh vegetables, then whip up tropical caramelized pineapple coated with rum over coconut ice cream for dessert.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Labels Adult, Couples, Date Night, Fun, Group
Ice cream maker
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®