Online Cooking Class - Healthy Italian Recipes
During this live and interactive cooking class with Chef Tracy, you will learn how to prepare a gourmet three-course meal using fresh, high-quality ingredients and time-honored Italian cooking techniques. Some of the recipes you can look forward to mastering include baked spaghetti squash dressed up with an Italian herb blend and a showering of Parmesan, a hearty (and heart-healthy) mushroom Bolognese, sautéed Brussels sprouts and a baked stuffed apple dessert with homemade fruit glacé.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Gourmet, Healthy, Italian, Vegetarian
Medium spaghetti squash
Fresh Italian parsley
Fresh garlic cloves
Angel hair pasta or black bean pasta
Two sauce pans
Two wooden spoons
Two small mixing bowls
Medium mixing bowl
Large mixing bowl
Roasting pan or 9x13-inch baking pan
Cupcake baking pan or four oven ramekins