Online Cooking Class - Heart Healthy Seafood Feast
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Nadina, you'll learn how to prepare an indulgent, yet heart healthy menu showcasing perfectly cooked salmon and shrimp. Chef Nadina will begin by teaching you how to build an arugula salad dressed with a homemade vinaigrette. Then, you'll learn how to prepare lemon dill salmon swimming in a savory cream sauce, shrimp in a buttery white wine sauce, and more!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Labels Couples, Gluten Free, Gourmet, Healthy, Keto, Pescatarian
Apple cider vinegar
Extra virgin olive oil
Center cut filets of salmon, about 1/3 lb each
Three sharp knives
Large skillet or saucepan
Medium skillet or saucepan
13x9 Baking sheet
Measuring cups and spoons