Online Cooking Class - Heart Healthy Seafood Feast
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Incredible Mandalorian-Themed Cooking
Online Cooking Class $29
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Nadina, you'll learn how to prepare an indulgent, yet heart healthy menu showcasing perfectly cooked salmon and shrimp. Chef Nadina will begin by teaching you how to build an arugula salad dressed with a homemade vinaigrette. Then, you'll learn how to prepare lemon dill salmon swimming in a savory cream sauce, shrimp in a buttery white wine sauce, and more!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With feta and honey vinaigrette
Lemon Dill Salmon
With shallots, capers and heavy cream
With butter and wine sauce
With olive oil and seasonings
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Labels Couples, Gluten Free, Gourmet, Healthy, Keto, Pescatarian
Apple cider vinegar
Extra virgin olive oil
Center cut filets of salmon, about 1/3 lb each
Three sharp knives
Large skillet or saucepan
Medium skillet or saucepan
13x9 Baking sheet
Measuring cups and spoons
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®