Online Cooking Class - Gluten and Yeast-Free Breads
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Roll up your sleeves and harness your inner baker as you learn how to make gluten and yeast-free bread from scratch. In this interactive and live virtual cooking class, you'll cut down on prep and bake time for both sweet and savory bread recipes — no proofing required.
Chef Victoria will guide you in mixing, rolling, and baking sliced bread — minus the gluten and yeast — complete with garlicky herb butter spread. Then, banana bread like you've never had it before: Sans gluten and with a tahini twist. Serve with honey-cinnamon butter and enjoy to your mouth's delight.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Bread Making, Fun, Gluten Free
Medium overripe bananas
Organic unsalted tahini
Organic pastured eggs
Alcohol-free vanilla extract
Fine almond flour
Optional add-ins: Walnuts and/or bittersweet chocolate chips
Unsalted grass-fed butter or ghee
Raw apple cider vinegar
Coconut oil or avocado oil
Dried rosemary, thyme basil or oregano
8.5x4.5 or 9x5 Standard loaf pan
8x4 Standard loaf pan
Stand up mixer
1 Large mixing bowl
2 Mixing bowls
The Cozymeal Protection®