Online Cooking Class - Gluten and Yeast-Free Breads
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Discover the art and science behind homemade breadmaking with Chef Victoria.
Roll up your sleeves and harness your inner baker as you learn how to make gluten and yeast-free bread from scratch. In this interactive and live virtual cooking class, you'll cut down on prep and bake time for both sweet and savory bread recipes — no proofing required.
Chef Victoria will guide you in mixing, rolling, and baking sliced bread — minus the gluten and yeast — complete with garlicky herb butter spread. Then, banana bread like you've never had it before: Sans gluten and with a tahini twist. Serve with honey-cinnamon butter and enjoy to your mouth's delight.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Bread Making, Fun, Gluten Free
Medium overripe bananas
Organic unsalted tahini
Organic pastured eggs
Alcohol-free vanilla extract
Fine almond flour
Optional add-ins: Walnuts and/or bittersweet chocolate chips
Unsalted grass-fed butter or ghee
Raw apple cider vinegar
Coconut oil or avocado oil
Dried rosemary, thyme basil or oregano
8.5x4.5 or 9x5 Standard loaf pan
8x4 Standard loaf pan
Stand up mixer
1 Large mixing bowl
2 Mixing bowls
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Victoria
28 Oct 2019
Chef Victoria's class was very fun and informative, especially if you're interested in vegan and gluten-free food and desserts. She is very creative in the kitchen and knows just how to make vegan and gluten-free foods be super delicious without compromising any flavor or texture. In fact, her dishes are packed with flavor and personality. I would definitely recommend taking a class with Chef Victoria!
Guest reviews for Chef Victoria
06 Nov 2019
Chef Victoria is a phenomenal cook and baker. She has extensive knowledge of how to work around food allergies and intolerances to make creative , delicious meals for the entire family. She is also well-versed in cultural diversity when it comes to celebrations, family meals, and traditional dishes. Furthermore, she is extremely in tune with the nutritional needs of athletes of all levels and has personally helped me not only heal my body but also become a better, thriving athlete! Highly recommend Chef Victoria!
30 Oct 2019
Cooking with Chef Victoria is a delicious, fun and inspiring experience! She's very knowledgeable about foods, diets and preparation techniques - I learned so much and got some great tips. I have dietary restrictions which she easily accommodated and her dishes were amazing! An excellent experience!!
Meet your chef
After co-founding a bakery and teaching allergy-friendly baking classes in Guatemala, Chef Victoria returned to the U.S. to continue sharing her passion for a healthy, culinary lifestyle. Currently, she develops recipes and meal plans, and hosts workshops that focus on nutrition and allergy-friendly ingredients. Chef Victoria's overall goal is to share her healthy cooking techniques and to showcase great tasting food alternatives.
The Cozymeal Protection®