Online Cooking Class - Bountiful Charcuterie Boards
In this interactive online cooking class, Chef Cecilia will teach you all the secrets you need to handcraft incredible charcuterie boards. Start by learning the proper way to compose your board. Then, use a variety of cheeses, cured meats, fruits, nuts and spreads to craft your perfect board. Along the way, you'll learn how to pair textures and flavors, and Chef Cecilia will pass along tips to taste like a professional.
Kit DescriptionThe Adaline Charcuterie Board Kit
Includes at least 15 oz. of cheese, 4.5 oz. of cured meats, 3 oz. of dried fruits, 1.5 oz. of marcona almonds, 1 oz. of fig spread, a large bunch of grapes, 1.5 oz. of piedras de chocolate, edible flowers and herbs for garnish, and a 15” X 7.5” slate board.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits, Date Night, Fun, Group, Holiday, New American
Small cutting board