Online Cooking Class - Gluten Free Pizza With Basil Pesto
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Discover the tips, tricks, and techniques to making gluten-free, vegan, paleo pizza at home.
In this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Victoria, you will learn how to make your own gluten-free, vegan, paleo pizza crust right in your own kitchen. After learning how to prepare your pizza dough, Chef Victoria will teach you how to make a dairy-free basil pesto to top your crust. You will then choose your own toppings while Chef Victoria offers ideas and tips on the best time to add each one.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Fun, Gluten Free, Healthy, Pizza Making
Ground flax seed
Fresh basil leaves
Nutritional yeast, optional
Topping options: Vegetables, prosciutto, Parmesan, pecorino, or plant-based cheese
Pizza round sheet for baking or pizza stone
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Victoria
28 Oct 2019
Chef Victoria's class was very fun and informative, especially if you're interested in vegan and gluten-free food and desserts. She is very creative in the kitchen and knows just how to make vegan and gluten-free foods be super delicious without compromising any flavor or texture. In fact, her dishes are packed with flavor and personality. I would definitely recommend taking a class with Chef Victoria!
Guest reviews for Chef Victoria
06 Nov 2019
Chef Victoria is a phenomenal cook and baker. She has extensive knowledge of how to work around food allergies and intolerances to make creative , delicious meals for the entire family. She is also well-versed in cultural diversity when it comes to celebrations, family meals, and traditional dishes. Furthermore, she is extremely in tune with the nutritional needs of athletes of all levels and has personally helped me not only heal my body but also become a better, thriving athlete! Highly recommend Chef Victoria!
30 Oct 2019
Cooking with Chef Victoria is a delicious, fun and inspiring experience! She's very knowledgeable about foods, diets and preparation techniques - I learned so much and got some great tips. I have dietary restrictions which she easily accommodated and her dishes were amazing! An excellent experience!!
Meet your chef
After co-founding a bakery and teaching allergy-friendly baking classes in Guatemala, Chef Victoria returned to the U.S. to continue sharing her passion for a healthy, culinary lifestyle. Currently, she develops recipes and meal plans, and hosts workshops that focus on nutrition and allergy-friendly ingredients. Chef Victoria's overall goal is to share her healthy cooking techniques and to showcase great tasting food alternatives.
The Cozymeal Protection®