Online Cooking Class - Gluten Free Pizza With Basil Pesto
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Victoria, you will learn how to make your own gluten-free, vegan, paleo pizza crust right in your own kitchen. After learning how to prepare your pizza dough, Chef Victoria will teach you how to make a dairy-free basil pesto to top your crust. You will then choose your own toppings while Chef Victoria offers ideas and tips on the best time to add each one.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Fun, Gluten Free, Healthy, Pizza Making
Ground flax seed
Fresh basil leaves
Nutritional yeast, optional
Topping options: Vegetables, prosciutto, Parmesan, pecorino, or plant-based cheese
Pizza round sheet for baking or pizza stone
The Cozymeal Protection®