Online Cooking Class - Vegan Gluten Free Cupcakes
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Victoria, you will learn how to prepare vegan and gluten-free cupcakes in your own kitchen. After honing the recipe and techniques for making your vanilla cupcakes, Chef Victoria will then teach you how to make two different types of frosting as well as how to frost your cupcakes using a frosting spatula. Lastly, you will choose from vegan and gluten-free toppings galore to finish your cupcakes.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Cake Baking, Cake Decorating, Gluten Free, Vegan
Apple cider vinegar
Pure vanilla extract
Gluten-free oat flour
Vegan powdered sugar
Topping or frosting flavor options: Sprinkles, vegan chocolate chips, cinnamon, mint extract, etc.
Measuring cups and spoons, wet and dry
Melon or cookie scooper
Cupcake pan for 1 dozen
12 cupcake liners
The Cozymeal Protection®