Online Cooking Class - Vegan Gluten Free Cookies
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this live interactive online baking class with Chef Victoria, you will learn how to make two different types of cookies using 100% gluten-free and vegan ingredients. Chef Victoria will begin by teaching you how to make sugar cookies with two different types of frosting — including a velvety cashew cream frosting. Then, you will learn the secrets to crafting gluten-free and vegan chocolate chip cookies as well as add-in ideas to make them your own.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Cookie Decorating, Fun, Gluten Free, Vegan
Unrefined coconut oil
Organic cane sugar
Organic brown sugar or coconut sugar
Bananas, pumpkin purée or unsweetened applesauce
Pure vanille extract
Gluten-free baking flour blend
Organic vegan powdered sugar
Raw unsalted cashews
Pure Grade A maple syrup
Apple cider vinegar
Blanched almond flour
Vegan chocolate chips
Parchment paper or reusable baking sheet
Melon baller or cookie scoop
Sugar cookie toppings: Natural sprinkles, cinnamon, etc.
Sugar cookie flavorings: Lemon, peppermint, almond or orange extract
The Cozymeal Protection®