Online Mixology Class - Classic Vodka Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Explore the variety that vodka has to offer in this interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Jennifer. Begin with a sweet gimlet using simple syrup and lime juice before mixing up a spicy Moscow mule with ginger beer — a holiday favorite. Next, learn the tricks of the trade to shaking up a sophisticated cosmopolitan with Cointreau, cranberry juice and lime juice. Finally, master the art of a classic martini with dry vermouth and olives.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Combier or Cointreau
Fresh lime juice
1 Lemon (only necessary if guest does not like olives)
Dry vermouth (skip if dirty martini is preferred)
Olives and olive brine
Coupe or rocks glass if preferred
Mule copper cup or rocks glass
Hawthorne and julep strainer
The Cozymeal Protection®