Online Mixology Class - Margaritas Two Ways
In this live interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Anthony, you will discover the versatility of tequila and margaritas. Not only will Mixologist Anthony share with you the recipes and techniques for a fun and tropical piña rita and a paloma cocktail, he will also teach you some history and fun facts about tequila.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Labels Couples, Fun
One whole lime (for garnishing)
One whole grapefruit (for garnishing)
Agave nectar (2 oz)
Fresh lime juice (3 oz)
Pineapple juice (2 oz)
Grapefruit Juice (2 oz)
Club soda (4 oz)
Malibu Coconut Rum (1 oz)
Tequila (8 oz)
Bucket of ice
Orange Juice, 1 oz, optional
Vanilla Extract, tsp. optional
Jigger or shot glass
Cocktail shaker or jar with lid
Bar spoon or teaspoon
Two drinking glasses
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 917- 979-5661
136 Madison Avenue, New York City, NY, 10016