Online Mixology Class - Cocktails Named After Celebrities
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this live online mixology class, Mixologist Jennifer will guide you through handcrafting three distinct cocktails. Beginning with the Hemingway daiquiri — named after American writer Ernest Hemingway — you'll fuse grapefruit and lime with simple syrup and Luxardo Maraschino. Next up is the Mary Pickford cocktail, aptly named after the American film actress, and a beautiful blend of pineapple, grenadine and maraschino liqueur. Finally, the El Presidente, first named for Cuban President Mario García, features Cointreau, dry vermouth and grenadine.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Cointreau or Combier
Fresh lime juice
Simple syrup (1:1 ratio of sugar and water)
Boston or cobbler shaker
Strainer (Hawthorn and/or Julep)
Three Coupe glasses
The Cozymeal Protection®