Online Mixology Class - Cocktails Named After Celebrities
In this live online mixology class, Mixologist Jennifer will guide you through handcrafting three distinct cocktails. Beginning with the Hemingway daiquiri — named after American writer Ernest Hemingway — you'll fuse grapefruit and lime with simple syrup and Luxardo Maraschino. Next up is the Mary Pickford cocktail, aptly named after the American film actress, and a beautiful blend of pineapple, grenadine and maraschino liqueur. Finally, the El Presidente, first named for Cuban President Mario García, features Cointreau, dry vermouth and grenadine.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 1 hours
Cointreau or Combier
Simple syrup (1:1 ratio of sugar and water)
Boston or cobbler shaker
Strainer (Hawthorn and/or Julep)
Three Coupe glasses