Online Mixology Class - Gin and Vodka Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Jennifer, you will learn how to shake and stir three different cocktails that shine the spotlight on the complex flavor profiles of both gin and vodka. Mixologist Jennifer will begin by teaching you how to concoct a classic martini with your choice of spirit and garnish. Then, you will learn how to make 007's favorite cocktail as well as Mixologist Jennifer's personal favorite: A Gimlet.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Lilet (blanc or rose) or Cocchi Americano
Cocktail onions or olives
Fresh lime juice
Simple syrup (1:1 ratio of simple syrup and hot water)
Julep strainer, or any strainer
Three martini or coupe glasses
Fruit peeler or a pairing knife
The Cozymeal Protection®