Online Mixology Class - Gin and Vodka Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Virtually join Mixologist Jennifer and learn how to prepare spirit-driven cocktails featuring gin and vodka.
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Jennifer, you will learn how to shake and stir three different cocktails that shine the spotlight on the complex flavor profiles of both gin and vodka. Mixologist Jennifer will begin by teaching you how to concoct a classic martini with your choice of spirit and garnish. Then, you will learn how to make 007's favorite cocktail as well as Mixologist Jennifer's personal favorite: A Gimlet.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Lilet (blanc or rose) or Cocchi Americano
Cocktail onions or olives
Fresh lime juice
Simple syrup (1:1 ratio of simple syrup and hot water)
Julep strainer, or any strainer
Three martini or coupe glasses
Fruit peeler or a pairing knife
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
14 Mar 2021
Jennifer made the class so fun! She was passionate about the drinks, had great stories and made it a totally enjoyable time with strangers!
08 Mar 2021
Jennifer is a delightful host; so knowledgable and approachable.
19 Feb 2021
She was very good!!! Paced the class very well and Gave us the opportunity to make the drinks simultaneously. Loved the history behind some of the drinks. Would def participate in a second class.
Meet your mixologist
Mixologist Jennifer has more than 10 years of professional experience crafting cocktails in a variety of New York City watering holes. From the perfecting classics in a historical speakeasy bar, to creating more avant-garde concoctions in swanky rooftop bars and Asian-fusion restaurants, Mixologist Jennifer has a well-rounded knowledge of mixology that shines in her fun and exciting classes any home bartender or cocktail connoisseur would raise a glass to.
The Cozymeal Protection®