Online Mixology Class - Gin and Vodka Cocktails
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Jennifer, you will learn how to shake and stir three different cocktails that shine the spotlight on the complex flavor profiles of both gin and vodka. Mixologist Jennifer will begin by teaching you how to concoct a classic martini with your choice of spirit and garnish. Then, you will learn how to make 007's favorite cocktail as well as Mixologist Jennifer's personal favorite: A 50/50.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 1 hours
Lilet (blanc or rose), or Cocchi Americano
Cocktail onions or olives
Julep strainer, or any strainer
Three martini or coupe glasses
Fruit peeler or a pairing knife