Online Mixology Class - Golden Age Whiskey Cocktails
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Elliott, you will learn how to jigger, shake, and stir three different golden age whiskey cocktails right at home. Mixologist Elliott will begin by teaching you the basics of one of the oldest mixed drinks in the cocktail canon: The old fashioned. Then, you will learn how to concoct a perfectly balanced boulevardier with an orange twist as well as a classic whiskey sour.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 1 hours
Three stirring glasses or pint glasses