Online Mixology Class - Prohibition Cocktails With a Latin Twist
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Craft two Prohibition-era cocktails with a Latin twist in this live interactive online mixology class. The first, a classic New Orleans Sazerac made with tequila and agave nectar. The second is known around Osito's Tap as La Reina. Also known as "the bee's knees," La Reina is inspired by the refreshing flavors of the original Prohibition-era cocktail, but features mezcal, Thai basil, and ginger ale.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Fun, Group
Cocktail mixing glass, or pint glass
Bar spoon, or glass stirring tool
Jigger, or any measurement cup
Shaker or Mason jar with a sealed lid
The Cozymeal Protection®