Online Mixology Class - Prohibition Cocktails With a Latin Twist
This online mixology class is no longer available. Here are similar experiences:
Craft two Prohibition-era cocktails with a Latin twist in this live interactive online mixology class. The first, a classic New Orleans Sazerac made with tequila and agave nectar. The second is known around Osito's Tap as La Reina. Also known as "the bee's knees," La Reina is inspired by the refreshing flavors of the original Prohibition-era cocktail, but features mezcal, Thai basil, and ginger ale.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to ensure all guests can participate and ask questions.
- Event Duration 1 hours
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Fun, Group
Cocktail mixing glass, or pint glass
Bar spoon, or glass stirring tool
Jigger, or any measurement cup
Shaker or Mason jar with a sealed lid
The Cozymeal Protection®