Online Cooking Class - Homemade Sangria and Chocolate Desserts
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online class with Chef Andy, you will learn how to make homemade sangria and how to work with different types of chocolate to prepare two chocolate desserts. While you're sangria macerates and mingles, Chef Andy will teach you how to make and decorate white chocolate marshmallow pops. Then, you will learn how to transform chocolate chips into the crunchy, melt-in-your-mouth shell needed for a batch of chocolate-covered strawberries.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With red wine, brandy, oranges, lemons and apples
White Chocolate Marshmallow Pops
With your choice of decorative toppings
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
With heavy cream
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Labels Adult, Couples, Fun, Mother's Day, Valentine's, Vegetarian
Jumbo or large marshmallows
White chocolate wafers or candy melts
Red or pink sprinkles
Your choice of decorative toppings
Semi-sweet milk chocolate morsels
Silpat baking mat or parchment paper
Heat safe mixing bowls
Small sauce pot
Egg carton box or styrofoam to stand pops
Popsicle sticks or wooden popsticks
Container for sangria
Prep Work Details
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®