Online Cooking Class - Vegan Poke Bowls and Sushi Rolls
This online cooking class is currently not available. Here are similar experiences:
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Regina, you will learn how to prepare vegan poke, sushi, and more using high-quality, plant-based ingredients popping with bright flavors. Chef Regina will begin by teaching you how to build layers of flavor in a vegan poke bowl and everything you need to know to prepare vegan sushi rolls at home. You'll also learn how to transform tofu into a decadent parfait for dessert.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Labels Asian, Date Night, Sushi Making, Vegan, Vegetarian
Peanut or almond butter
Almond or dairy-free milk
Coconut whipped cream
French fried onions
Mandolin or cheese grater
Three mixing bowls
Bowl of water
Paring knife or vegetable peeler
Four serving dishes
The Cozymeal Protection®