Online Cooking Class - Vegan Poke Bowls and Sushi Rolls
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Discover the tips, tricks and techniques to making vegan poke bowls and sushi at home.
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Regina, you will learn how to prepare vegan poke, sushi, and more using high-quality, plant-based ingredients popping with bright flavors. Chef Regina will begin by teaching you how to build layers of flavor in a vegan poke bowl and everything you need to know to prepare vegan sushi rolls at home. You'll also learn how to transform tofu into a decadent parfait for dessert.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Labels Asian, Date Night, Sushi Making, Vegan, Vegetarian
Peanut or almond butter
Almond or dairy-free milk
Coconut whipped cream
French fried onions
Mandolin or cheese grater
Three mixing bowls
Bowl of water
Paring knife or vegetable peeler
Four serving dishes
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef Regina
12 Mar 2023
The class was fun and informative and food was great!
08 Mar 2023
This was our second cooking class with Chef Regina and was just as wonderful as the first - full of delicious recipes and helpful tips and tricks for cooking more generally. Great experience all around!
04 Feb 2023
This was a fantastic class! Chef Regina is an incredible instructor, and her recipes are exceptional. The "New Orleans Fare Made Vegan" class included crabless cakes that were better than many crab cakes I've eaten, better jambalaya than I got in New Orleans for my honeymoon last month, and the best bread pudding I've ever eaten. (I have never liked bread pudding - until now!) I was thrilled with this class and will definitely seek out additional classes!
Meet your chef
Whether it's pioneering as a chef-entrepreneur or rediscovering her love of homegrown produce and herbs, Chef Regina regularly pushes boundaries and creates her own definition for success. In recent years, she's found success spreading the word about the health — and flavor — benefits of a plant-based diet. In 2015, Chef Regina took her career a step further by opening a unique plant-based body care line.
The Cozymeal Protection®