Online Cooking Class - Spanish Tapas and Sangria
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this interactive online cooking class, Chef Andy will teach you how to make sangria as well as a few tapas to pair with the classic Spanish drink. After making the sangria, you'll learn how to perfectly sauté shrimp for gambas al ajillo with garlic and bread, and prepare bacon-wrapped dates, where you'll learn a trick to baking dates in the oven.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With red wine, brandy, oranges, lemons and apples
Gambas al Ajillo
With shrimp, garlic, olive oil and bread
Bacon Wrapped Dates
With mayonnaise, chipotle sauce and spicy aioli
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 10 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Labels Adult, Couples, Date Night, Fun, Spanish
Spanish red wine (rioja wine but any red works)
Lemon-lime soda, ginger ale or sparkling water
Chipotle hot sauce or canned peppers
Fresh garlic cloves
Container for sangria
Prep Work Details