Online Cooking Class - Uramaki Sushi and More
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Andy, you will learn how to prepare a traditional Japanese menu of miso soup, cucumber salad, and uramaki inside-out sushi rolls right in your own kitchen. After learning how to properly prepare your sushi rice, Chef Andy will walk you step by step through the assembly of your uramaki rolls filled with sushi-grade salmon, avocado, cucumber, scallions, and oyster sauce.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With salmon, avocado, cucumber, scallion and oyster sauce
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Asian, Date Night, Japanese, Pescatarian, Sushi Making, Valentine's
Cooked sushi rice
Raw sushi-grade salmon
Oyster sauce sauce
Seasoned rice vinegar
Rice or rubber spatula
Sushi mat or parchment paper
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.