Online Cooking Class - Cupcake Decorating for Beginners
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Join Chef Anna for a fun and colorful cupcake decorating class that's perfect for beginners.
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Anna, you will learn how to make creamy American buttercream from scratch and how to get the best consistency for piping. Then, you will learn six different techniques for piping onto cupcakes, plus how to create colorful stripes. The cupcake decorating kit — which will be mailed to you prior to class — includes six vanilla cupcakes, organic frosting mix, natural food color, natural sprinkles, craft stick, piping bags, open-star piping tip, closed-star piping tip and parchment paper.
Kit DescriptionCupcake Decorating Kit
This kit includes six vanilla cupcakes, a 1 lb bag of organic frosting mix, 2 sachets of natural food color (pink and blue), 1 sachet of natural sprinkles, craft stick for creating stripes, 2 large piping bags, 1 open-star piping tip, 1 closed-star piping tip and a large piece parchment paper. Shipping is included in the price of this kit.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Kit Included
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 8 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Cake Decorating, Classes with Kits, Fun, Teens
Two sticks of unsalted butter at room temperature
Milk, cream or non-dairy alternative
Large mixing bowl
Two small bowls
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
13 May 2021
Anna is super engaging, fun and knowledgeable. Not only that but the kits that she ships out for these classes are awesome. These classes are perfect for anyone and super convenient since she ships everything you need for the class.
Meet your chef
Chef Anna is a trained chef with more than 20 years of experience in the food industry. She is also the co-founder and CEO of an eco-conscious cake kit company designed to create memorable experiences through baking. Chef Anna has authored multiple cookbooks and is currently a freelance recipe developer and food stylist for national publications, including Woman’s Day, Good Housekeeping and Country Living.
The Cozymeal Protection®