Online Cooking Class - How to Make Pierogi
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Craig, you will learn how to make traditional potato and onion pierogi completely from scratch in your own kitchen. Chef Craig will teach you everything you need to know, including making the dough and the filling, proper assembling procedure, and how to cook them. You will also learn how to make a sour cream and scallion dressing to accompany your finished pierogi.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
With pierogi dough and potato and onion filling
Sour Cream and Scallion Dressing
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Fun, Vegetarian
Shallots or small onion
Two 4-6 quart pots
7 inch small sauté pan
10 inch large sauté pan
Ricer or fork
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 917- 979-5661
136 Madison Avenue, New York City, NY, 10016