Online Cooking Class - Simple Yet Decadent Desserts
Join Chef Craig and learn how to make two gourmet desserts perfect for any time of the year in this live and interactive online cooking class. Begin by preparing a light yet rich chocolate mousse using bittersweet or semi sweet chocolate, heavy cream and vanilla or liquor. Then, you'll make delicate orange lace cookies using simple ingredients, such as oats and eggs.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With heavy cream, and vanilla or liquor
Orange Lace Cookies
With oats and eggs
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Date Night, Fun, Gourmet, Valentine's
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®