Online Cooking Class - One Skillet Keto Lemon Chicken
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
This aromatic one-skillet dish will become an instant classic in your kitchen! In this interactive online cooking class with Chef V, she'll teach you how to make a lemon chicken meal that checks all the boxes for ease, flavor, and presentation. Served with kale, cream sauce and roasted garlic mashed cauliflower with bacon, Chef V will also share her insights on keto and paleo cooking that's gluten, dairy, grain, sugar and legume free. Substitutions can be made when needed.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Date Night, Gluten Free, Healthy
Bone-in chicken thighs
Ghee, avocado oil or butter
Head of garlic
Full fat coconut milk or cream
Seasoned salt or herb mixture
Uncured nitrate and sugar-free bacon
Large head of cauliflower
Food processor or hand masher and mixer
Cast iron, ceramic or stainless steel skillet (teflon coated not recommended)
The Cozymeal Protection®