Online Cooking Class - Five-Day Meal Prep
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
In this interactive virtual cooking class, Chef V will teach you how to craft savory meals in batches using fresh ingredients free of gluten, dairy, grains, sugar and legumes — perfect for keto, paleo, and Whole 30 eating plans. You’ll create meatloaf, pasta bolognese featuring zucchini noodles, chorizo hash topped with a crispy egg, hash tacos with tangy mango salsa, and wings with roasted vegetables.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Gluten Free, Group, Healthy, Keto, Paleo
Grass-fed ground beef
Organic chicken wings
Nitrate and sugar-free bacon
Sugar-free BBQ sauce
Can of organic tomato paste
Large can of organic crushed tomatoes
Organic leaf or butter lettuce
Small heads of organic romaine
Fresh mango, peach or pineapple
Large sweet potato
Container of zucchini noodles
Organic Brussels sprouts
Cassava or almond flour
Cassava, coconut or almond flour tortillas
Organic olive oil
Measuring spoons and cups
The Cozymeal Protection®