Online Cooking Class - Five-Day Meal Prep
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Learn how to prepare thoughtful meals in advance in this online class with Chef V.
In this interactive virtual cooking class, Chef V will teach you how to craft savory meals in batches using fresh ingredients free of gluten, dairy, grains, sugar and legumes — perfect for keto, paleo, and Whole 30 eating plans. You’ll create meatloaf, pasta bolognese featuring zucchini noodles, chorizo hash topped with a crispy egg, hash tacos with tangy mango salsa, and wings with roasted vegetables.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Couples, Gluten Free, Group, Healthy, Keto, Paleo
Grass-fed ground beef
Organic chicken wings
Nitrate and sugar-free bacon
Sugar-free BBQ sauce
Can of organic tomato paste
Large can of organic crushed tomatoes
Organic leaf or butter lettuce
Small heads of organic romaine
Fresh mango, peach or pineapple
Large sweet potato
Container of zucchini noodles
Organic Brussels sprouts
Cassava or almond flour
Cassava, coconut or almond flour tortillas
Organic olive oil
Measuring spoons and cups
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
25 Oct 2020
Chef V was welcoming, down to earth and made the class fun and productive. She has great ideas and even though I like to think I know my way around the kitchen, she definitely taught me new things. More importantly, the food we made was as delicious as it was healthy.
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Chef V or Local Host
14 Oct 2020
She was AMAZING! So knowledgeable, patient and inspiring.
13 Oct 2020
Chef V was friendly and very knowledgeable. She was able to provide on the spot recommendations for replacements when people mentioned during class that they weren't able to find something.
Meet your chef
Chef V comes from a long line of excellent Italian cooks and has been in the kitchen as long as she can remember. She lives a Paleo and Keto lifestyle, and creates vibrant dishes that taste and look like those from her Italian roots. She is the founder of an award-winning Paleo brand and is a TEDx speaker. Chef V uses organic fruits and vegetables, grass-fed meat and wild-caught fish in her cooking when able, with no gluten, grains, legumes, refined sugar or dairy in sight.
The Cozymeal Protection®