Online Cooking Class - Homemade Gluten-Free Pizza
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Mary, you will learn how to make gluten-free pizza from scratch using a blend of both old- and new-world culinary techniques. Chef Mary will begin by teaching you how to prepare your gluten-free pizza dough as well as the recipe for her famous pizza sauce spiked with a cocktail of Italian herbs. Then, you will assemble and top your gluten-free pizza to your heart's content.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Gluten Free, Group, Italian, Pizza Making, Vegetarian
Active dry yeast
Brown rice flour, or sorghum flour
Ground black pepper
Canned whole tomatoes
Fresh or dried basil
Fresh or dried Italian parsley
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Parchment paper, or oil
Baking sheet, or pizza pan
Stand mixer with paddle attachment, or large bowl and wooden spoon
The Cozymeal Protection®