Online Cooking Class - Gluten-Free Yeast-Free Breads
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Mary, you will learn how to prepare three different gluten-free and yeast-free breads that come together quickly using easy-to-master culinary techniques. Chef Mary will begin by teaching you the secrets and science behind light and airy popovers complete with a crispy shell and a hollow, custardy interior. Then, you will learn how to handcraft chewy, whole grain bagels as well as buttery and flaky gluten-free biscuits.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Baking, Bread Making, Gluten Free, Group, Vegetarian
Milk, or dairy-free option
Brown rice flour
Plain full-fat Greek yogurt, or dairy-free yogurt
Potato starch or cornstarch
Butter, or butter alternative
Toppings of choice: Sesame seeds, poppy seeds, Parmesan cheese, dehydrated garlic or onion flakes
Two baking sheets
Parchment paper, or oil to grease baking sheet
Stand mixer with paddle attachment, or large bowl and wooden spoon
Food processor with blade attachment, or large bowl and pastry cutter/blender
Biscuit cutter, cookie cutter or ice cream scoop
The Cozymeal Protection®