Online Mixology Class - Homemade Limoncello and Cream Liqueur
Create two homemade gourmet liqueurs to give as gifts or add to your home bar.
Preparing your own flavored liqueurs is a simple task, as this online mixology class from Sommelier Carolyn demonstrates. She'll teach you the techniques for turning fresh ingredients into tempting homemade spirits. This exciting virtual course includes live instruction for blending lemons and vodka for a limoncello that tastes like Italian sunshine and a milk tart cream liqueur that's more like dessert in a glass!
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
1 x litre unflavoured vodka
10 organic lemons
1 tin of unsweetened ideal milk
1 tin of sweetened condensed milk
Pure vanilla extract
1 large glass jar with a lid
5 x 500ml bottles for bottling afterwards
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Sommelier Carolyn
28 Jun 2022
Carolyn is a fine wine and brandy specialist. She is based in South Africa but is world traveled. If you are looking to learn more about wines and brandy look no further!
Guest reviews for Sommelier Carolyn
26 Aug 2022
I found Carolyn very easy to follow and she shares her enthusiasm for the recipe choices as well! Her enthusiasm is contagious! She presents with confidence and ease and is great about encouraging (and answering!) questions as well. She checks in with each guest often and is very interactive. I would highly recommend an experience with her
$ 29 Per device
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Meet your mixologist
With 25 years of global wine experience, Sommelier Carolyn has traveled to the world’s wine-growing regions and built a wealth of knowledge of wine styles and varietals. At home in South Africa, she has worked as a fine wine and brandy specialist at the oldest producer in the country. With a life-long love of wine, Sommelier Carolyn is excited to share this passion through tastings, explorations and food pairings.
The Cozymeal Protection®