Online Mixology Class - Homemade Limoncello and Cream Liqueur
Preparing your own flavored liqueurs is a simple task, as this online mixology class from Sommelier Carolyn demonstrates. She'll teach you the techniques for turning fresh ingredients into tempting homemade spirits. This exciting virtual course includes live instruction for blending lemons and vodka for a limoncello that tastes like Italian sunshine and a milk tart cream liqueur that's more like dessert in a glass!
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
1 x litre unflavoured vodka
10 organic lemons
1 tin of unsweetened ideal milk
1 tin of sweetened condensed milk
Pure vanilla extract
1 large glass jar with a lid
5 x 500ml bottles for bottling afterwards