Online Mixology Class - Classic Tiki Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Pajama Brunch With Mimosas and Pancakes
Online Cooking Class $29
Next date: Thu, Oct 19th at 5:00PM
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Roxi, you will learn how to craft three classic tiki cocktails that are much more than just a lot of rum and little umbrellas. Combining recipes from the biggest names in tiki with a little vintage flair, Mixologist Roxi will teach you how to add depth of flavor to a mai tai, rum barrel, and zombie cocktail for a paradisical tiki experience.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With rum and orgeat
With rum and passionfruit syrup
With rum and pineapple
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 1 hour
Light rum, optional
Orange curacao or triple sec
Four limes or fresh lime juice
Lemon juice, optional
Orgeat syrup, suggested brand: Monin
Passionfruit syrup, suggested brand: Monin
Demerara simple syrup, or regular simple syrup
Jigger or measuring spoons
Tiki mugs, optional
Double old fashioned glass or rocks glass
Bar spoon or regular spoon