Online Mixology Class - Classic Tiki Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Authentic Spanish Tapas and Sangria
Online Cooking Class $39
Next date: Sat, Aug 20th at 2:00PM
Homemade Limoncello and Cream Liqueur
Online Mixology Class $29
Next date: Thu, Aug 25th at 12:00PM
Pajama Brunch With Mimosas and Pancakes
Online Cooking Class $29
Next date: Sat, Sep 17th at 11:00AM
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Roxi, you will learn how to craft three classic tiki cocktails that are much more than just a lot of rum and little umbrellas. Combining recipes from the biggest names in tiki with a little vintage flair, Mixologist Roxi will teach you how to add depth of flavor to a mai tai, rum barrel, and zombie cocktail for a paradisical tiki experience.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With rum and orgeat
With rum and passionfruit syrup
With rum and pineapple
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Light rum, optional
Orange curacao or triple sec
Four limes or fresh lime juice
Lemon juice, optional
Orgeat syrup, suggested brand: Monin
Passionfruit syrup, suggested brand: Monin
Demerara simple syrup, or regular simple syrup
Jigger or measuring spoons
Tiki mugs, optional
Double old fashioned glass or rocks glass
Bar spoon or regular spoon