Online Cooking Class - Seafood Paella and Sangria
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Daniel, you will learn the techniques and processes involved in preparing one of the most emblematic dishes of Spanish cuisine: Seafood paella. Chef Daniel will teach you how to use your paella pan to encourage the formation of socarrat — the caramelized crust for which paella is famous. You will also learn how to brew a batch of homemade sangria to pair with your seafood paella. Salud!
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
With rice, saffron and aromatics
With wine, fruit, sugar, liquor and cinnamon
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.75 hours
- Labels Date Night, Fun, Gourmet, Mother's Day, Pescatarian, Spanish
Small red bell pepper
Paprika, preferably smoked
Short grain rice, preferably bomba rice
Chicken, fish or vegetable stock
Peeled and deveined small to medium shrimp
Halibut, grouper or other sea bass, optional
Medium size scallops, optional
Small clams, optional
Fresh or frozen peas
Good quality canned tomatoes
Medium quality red wine such as rioja or tempranillo
Bag of ice
Rum, cognac, brandy, Grand Marnier, or Armagnac, optional
Seasonal fruit, such as apples, bananas, apricots, cherries, peaches, watermelon, plums, pluots, pears, persimmons, clementines or tangerines
For 1 person: 8 inch flat skillet, preferably non-stick, preferably not cast iron. Or an 8 inch paella pan.
For 2 people: 9 to 10 inch flat skillet, preferably non-stick, preferably not cast iron. Or an 8 inch paella pan.
For 4 people: 12 inch flat skillet, preferably non-stick, preferably not cast iron. Or an 8 inch paella pan.
For 5-8 people: 15 inch paella pan.
Large jar for sangria
Paring knife, optional
Fruit juicer, optional
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
105-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
Thank you for signing up for our mailing list.
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2021 - Phone: 415-869-9706
95 Third Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94103