Online Mixology Class - Festive Holiday Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Roxi, you will learn how to prepare three festive holiday cocktails that celebrate the flavors of the season in some of the most deliciously unique ways. Some of the cocktails you can look forward to concocting during this class include a bourbon apple shrub with apple pie spice, a cranberry and gin cocktail garnished with fresh rosemary, and more!
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 21 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Orgeat, for virgin drinks
Apple cider vinegar
Any crisp red apple
Apple pie spice (or cinnamon and nutmeg)
Fresh lemon juice
Sparkling apple cider, for virgin drinks
Martini or couple glass
Stove, for simple syrups and shrub
The Cozymeal Protection®