Online Mixology Class - Festive Holiday Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Pajama Brunch With Mimosas and Pancakes
Online Cooking Class $29
Next date: Sun, Dec 24th at 8:00AM
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Roxi, you will learn how to prepare three festive holiday cocktails that celebrate the flavors of the season in some of the most deliciously unique ways. Some of the cocktails you can look forward to concocting during this class include a bourbon apple shrub with apple pie spice, a cranberry and gin cocktail garnished with fresh rosemary, and more!
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With ginger and amaretto
With gin and rosemary
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if noted prior to the event. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request as adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size
- Event Duration 1 hour
Orgeat, for virgin drinks
Apple cider vinegar
Any crisp red apple
Apple pie spice (or cinnamon and nutmeg)
Fresh lemon juice
Sparkling apple cider, for virgin drinks
Martini or couple glass
Stove, for simple syrups and shrub
The Cozymeal Protection®
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.