Online Mixology Class - Disney-Inspired Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Join Mixologist Justin and shake things up with fun cocktails inspired by various Disney movies.
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Justin, you will learn how to craft three different cocktails inspired by characters from Alice in Wonderland, Star Wars and the Marvel movies.
Some of the Disney-inspired cocktails you can look forward to learning how to craft in this class include a Mad Hatter tea party cocktail with gin, a Black Widow blackberry and basil margarita, and a Yoda-inspired mudslide with mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Three green tea bags
Heavy cream or milk
Mint chocolate chip ice cream
Rocks or old fashioned glass
Mason jar with lid
Cocktail shaker if you have it
Jigger if you have it
Small shot glass
Hand press or citrus juicer
Chopstick or bar spoon
Muddler or wooden spoon
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Mixologist Justin
21 Jun 2021
16 Jun 2021
He was great and so knowledgeable. We are thinking about doing a second session with him with mezcal drinks.
19 May 2021
Justin is a fun teacher and so knowledgable about cocktails of all kinds. I especially loved the margarita and paloma drinks — so good!
Meet your mixologist
Mixologist Justin is a 20-year beverage and hospitality industry professional who has spent time honing his craft in 10 countries across four continents. He has consulted on and created cocktail programs for some of the biggest bars and restaurants in NYC, one of which was nominated for World's Best Cocktail Bar in 2011. Mixologist Justin loves educating and teaching others how to craft unique cocktails for the moment and how to incorporate fresh and local ingredients into those cocktails.
The Cozymeal Protection®