Online Mixology Class - Classic Tequila Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Most people’s idea of a tequila drink begins and ends with the margarita. An amazing cocktail, but just the tip of the iceberg of what tequila cocktails can be. During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Justin, you will learn how tequila is made and how to create three classic tequila cocktails, including one of the most popular margarita variations being shaken across the world today.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 15 minutes
Grapefruit juice or one grapefruit
Two rocks or old fashioned glasses
Mason jar with lid
Cocktail shaker set if you have it
Jigger if you have it
Shot glass (small one not the tall ones)
Hand press or margarita citrus juicer
Chopstick or bar spoon
Muddler or wooden spoon
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®