Online Mixology Class - Demystifying Mezcal Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Learn how to craft three outstanding mezcal cocktails that showcase the smoky Mexican spirit.
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Justin, you will learn how to create three mezcal cocktails using tools you likely already have in your kitchen. Some of the cocktails you can look forward to mastering during this class include a silky smooth mezcal sour, a citrusy and refreshing mezcal paloma that's perfect for summer, and a Oaxaca-style old fashioned that features both mezcal and reposado tequila.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 20 minutes
Two rocks or old fashioned glasses
Mason jar with lid
Cocktail shaker set if you have it
Jigger if you have it
Shot glass (small one not the tall ones)
Hand press or margarita citrus juicer
Chopstick or bar spoon
Muddler or wooden spoon
Prep Work Details
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Mixologist Justin
21 Jun 2021
16 Jun 2021
He was great and so knowledgeable. We are thinking about doing a second session with him with mezcal drinks.
19 May 2021
Justin is a fun teacher and so knowledgable about cocktails of all kinds. I especially loved the margarita and paloma drinks — so good!
Meet your mixologist
Mixologist Justin is a 20-year beverage and hospitality industry professional who has spent time honing his craft in 10 countries across four continents. He has consulted on and created cocktail programs for some of the biggest bars and restaurants in NYC, one of which was nominated for World's Best Cocktail Bar in 2011. Mixologist Justin loves educating and teaching others how to craft unique cocktails for the moment and how to incorporate fresh and local ingredients into those cocktails.
The Cozymeal Protection®