Online Mixology Class - Famous NYC Gin Cocktails
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
During this live and interactive online mixology class with Mixologist Justin, you will learn how to create three of New York CIty's most iconic gin cocktails using tools you likely already have in your kitchen. While learning how to create these classic gin cocktails, like the Knickerbocker Martini, Mixologist Justin will also share a little bit about the cocktail dens, gin joints and iconic NYC speakeasies that inspired them.
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 10 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Prep Time 5 minutes
Two martini or coup glasses
Mason jar with lid
Cocktail shaker set if you have it
Jigger if you have it
Shot glass (small one not the tall ones)
Hand press or margarita citrus juicer
Chopstick or bar spoon
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®