Online Cooking Class - Chinese Classics 101
In this online cooking class with Chef Loreanna, you’ll create a menu of delightful Chinese classics right in your kitchen. Learn how to make classic orange beef with tender meat and freshly squeezed juice, and steam white or brown rice to fluffy perfection. Then, create crispy scallion pancakes with a flavorful sesame-infused sauce for dipping to round out your meal.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Prep Time 135 minutes
- Labels Asian, Beginner, Couples, Fun, Group
Thinly sliced New York strip steak
Fresh orange juice
Low sodium soy sauce
Dark soy sauce
Black vinegar (optional)
Shaoxing wine or sherry wine
White or brown rice
Two medium-sized mixing bowls
A gallon-sized Ziploc bag
Two measuring cups
Rice cooker or medium-sized saucepan with lid
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®