Online Cooking Class - Italian Cuisine Made Vegan
This class does not have dates listed right now. Find similar experiences below:
Wondering if your favorite Italian recipes can complement a vegan diet? Yes, they can! In this live online cooking class, Chef Joseph will teach you how to prepare traditional risotto peppered with green peas and asparagus, and show you professional chef cooking secrets along the way. You'll also make a fresh salad with roasted walnuts, pomegranate seeds and a homemade vinaigrette.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Date Night, Gourmet, Italian, Vegan, Vegetarian
Baby kale or spring salad mix
Dijon mustard, grainy or regular
Extra virgin olive oil
Dry white wine such as pinot Grigio, optional
Immersion blender with beaker
Two medium pots
The Cozymeal Protection®