Online Cooking Class - Authentic Ravioli From Scratch
In this interactive online cooking class, you'll learn how to make ravioli from dough to filling to sauce. Chef Joseph will begin by teaching you how to make, handle and store fresh pasta dough. Once the dough is ready, you'll cut it, fill each with a pistachio ricotta filling and shape each ravioli. Then you'll prepare a roasted pistachio and Parmigiano Reggiano cream sauce for topping.
Kit DescriptionPasta Machine
This kit includes the Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Machine, pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, instructions and a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Classes with Kits, Date Night, Italian, Mother's Day, Pasta Making, Vegetarian
Semolina rimacinata flour
Extra virgin olive oil
Parmiggiano Reggiano cheese
Piping bag, optional
Pasta machine, optional, or purchase pasta machine with kit