Online Cooking Class - Nourishing Plant-Based Meal Prep
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Stacy, you will learn how to transform a bounty of plant-based superfoods into grab-and-go meals that are healthy, plant-based, immune-boosting, fresh, convenient, freezer-friendly and budget-friendly for the whole family, featuring healthy and easily accessible ingredients. Each recipe in this class is plant-based and contains no sugar, is low-sodium, heart-healthy, low-glycemic and diabetic-friendly, loaded with vitamins, plant-based protein and fiber, and is zero-cholesterol, low in saturated fats and contain zero trans-fats. Chef Stacy will also discuss the many benefits of meal prepping in class.
Some of the recipes you can look forward to include fresh fruit skewers with blackberry coulis, a spinach salad with strawberry-balsamic dressing, and vegetable lasagna.
Kit DescriptionCuisinart® Elite Collection® 4-cup Chopper and Grinder
This hardworking chopper and grinder effortlessly chops, grinds and purées to save you time! The SmartPower® blade includes an auto-reversing feature with a sharp edge perfect for chopping and puréeing and a blunt edge for grinding through tougher foods. The BladeLock® System offers an additional safety feature by securing the blade in place during every step of food prep.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Fresh Fruit Skewers With Blackberry Coulis
With date sugar, lemon juice, strawberries, pineapple, grapes and kiwi
Spinach Salad With Strawberry-Balsamic Dressing
With pistachios and cucumbers
Italian Vegetable Lasagna
With vegetables, marinara sauce, vegan cheese and lasagna noodles
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Shipping Kit and cookware purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Classes with Kits, Healthy, Vegan, Vegetarian
Dried Italian herbs
Red bell pepper
Green bell pepper
Plant-based cheese (optional)
Whole-grain lasagna noodles (or lasagna noodles of choice)
Date syrup (or honey or agave nectar)
Poppy seeds (optional)
Fresh baby spinach
Soft tofu (or cooked white beans or plant-based ricotta cheese)
Food processor or high-speed blender
Measuring cups and spoons
Large skillet or sauté pan
Food storage containers
Lasagna pan or casserole dish (9 x 13")
Prep Work Details
Kit Delivery Included!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®