Online Cooking Class - Nourishing Plant-Based Meal Prep
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Stacy, you will learn how to transform a bounty of plant-based superfoods into grab-and-go meals that are healthy, plant-based, immune-boosting, fresh, convenient, freezer-friendly and budget-friendly for the whole family, featuring healthy and easily accessible ingredients. Each recipe in this class is plant-based and contains no sugar, is low-sodium, heart-healthy, low-glycemic and diabetic-friendly, loaded with vitamins, plant-based protein and fiber, and is zero-cholesterol, low in saturated fats and contain zero trans-fats. Chef Stacy will also discuss the many benefits of meal prepping in class.
Some of the recipes you can look forward to fresh fruit skewers with blackberry coulis, a spinach salad with strawberry-balsamic dressing and vegetable lasagna.
Kit DescriptionCuisinart® Elite Collection® 4-cup Chopper and Grinder
This hardworking chopper and grinder effortlessly chops, grinds and purées to save you time! The SmartPower® blade includes an auto-reversing feature with a sharp edge perfect for chopping and puréeing and a blunt edge for grinding through tougher foods. The BladeLock® System offers an additional safety feature by securing the blade in place during every step of food prep.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
Fresh Fruit Skewers With Blackberry Coulis
With date sugar, lemon juice, strawberries, pineapple, grapes and kiwi
Spinach Salad With Strawberry-Balsamic Dressing
With pistachios and cucumbers
Italian Vegetable Lasagna
With vegetables, marinara sauce, vegan cheese and lasagna noodles
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Shipping Kit and cookware purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Beginner, Classes with Kits, Healthy, Vegan, Vegetarian
Dried Italian herbs
Red bell pepper
Green bell pepper
Plant-based cheese (optional)
Whole-grain lasagna noodles (or lasagna noodles of choice)
Date syrup (or honey or agave nectar)
Poppy seeds (optional)
Fresh baby spinach
Soft tofu (or cooked white beans or plant-based ricotta cheese)
Food processor or high-speed blender
Measuring cups and spoons
Large skillet or sautee pan
Food storage containers
Lasagna pan or casserole dish (9 x 13")
Prep Work Details
Kit Delivery Available!
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
Other Online Cooking Class Experiences you may like
The Cozymeal Protection®
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2022 - Phone: 619-642-2212
501 W. Broadway, Suite 800, San Diego, CA, 92101