Online Cooking Class - Thai Favorites Made Vegan
During this live and interactive online cooking class with Chef Stacy, you will learn how to prepare authentic vegan Thai dishes from scratch in your own kitchen. You'll start your meal with a refreshing virgin Mai Tai before Chef Stacy teaches you how to assemble fresh vegetable spring rolls and concoct a sweet chili peanut dipping sauce to accompany them. The star of the show is a restaurant-quality pad Thai that's vegan, gluten-free and bursting with sour, sweet and savory flavors.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
Virgin Mai Tai
With pineapple juice, orange juice, coconut cream and club soda
Fresh Vegetable Spring Rolls
With avocado, greens, carrots, bell pepper, Thai basil and cucumber
Sweet Chili Peanut Sauce
With sweet chili sauce, peanut butter and tamari
Vegan and Gluten-Free Pad Thai
With tofu or tempeh, noodles, green onions, mung bean sprouts and peanuts or almonds
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Labels Asian, Beginner, Healthy, Thai, Vegan
Soy sauce or tamari
Tofu or tempeh
Pad Thai noodles
Mung bean sprouts
Peanuts or almonds
Brown sugar or coconut sugar
Rice paper wrappers *(not wonton wrappers)
Red bell pepper
Purple or green cabbage
Fresh Thai basil or fresh basil
Peanut butter or almond butter
Sweet chili sauce
Cream of coconut (or coconut cream)
Spiced rum or coconut-flavored rum (optional)
Fresh pineapple (optional)
Fresh orange (optional)
Maraschino cherries (optional)
Two medium bowls
Flat plate or surface, not wood or bamboo
Large skillet or wok
Tongs or pasta fork
Hot water kettle or tea/coffee maker
Large shallow pan (like a lasagna pan) large enough for rice paper wrappers
Small bowl for peanut sauce
Cocktail glass or specialty glass
Pitcher or large cocktail shaker
Cocktail umbrella (optional)
Prep Work Details
The Cozymeal Protection®