Online Cooking Class - Authentic Italian Tiramisu
During this live interactive online cooking class with Chef Chris, you will learn how to prepare tiramisu two ways using fresh, high-quality ingredients and time-honored Italian culinary techniques. Chef Chris will begin by teaching you how to prepare a classic tiramisu with a bold coffee flavor and a dreamy, light mascarpone and zabaglione filling. Then, you'll learn how easily this classic dessert can be adapted as you make another version with fresh basil and strawberries.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Order ingredients online and have them delivered to your door.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 25 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- Labels Baking, Cake Baking, Group, Italian, Pastry
Brewed coffee, preferably espresso
Electric mixer or stand mixer
Two 9x9 pans
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 35 Per device
90-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®
© CozymealTM, Inc. 2013-2022 - Phone: 404-596-5333
260 Peachtree Street NW, Suite 2200, Atlanta, GA, 30303