Online Coffee Class - Three Ways to Brew AeroPress Coffee
During this live and interactive online coffee-making class with Barista Ebrahim, you will learn three different ways to brew a fantastic cup of coffee using an AeroPress. Barista Ebrahim will begin by teaching you the basics of brewing drip-style coffee. Then, you will learn how to make a bold espresso-style coffee as well as luxurious cup of cold brew-style coffee, all with one very simple, versatile and durable gadget.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Whole bean coffee preferred, or ground coffee
AeroPress and AeroPress filters (fellow prismo attachment optional)
Coffee grinder (optional)