Online Coffee Class - Three Ways to Brew AeroPress Coffee
Discover three different methods for brewing coffee at home with the versatile and easy-to-use AeroPress.
During this live and interactive online coffee-making class with Barista Ebrahim, you will learn three different ways to brew a fantastic cup of coffee using an AeroPress. Barista Ebrahim will begin by teaching you the basics of brewing drip-style coffee. Then, you will learn how to make a bold espresso-style coffee as well as luxurious cup of cold brew-style coffee, all with one very simple, versatile and durable gadget.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Whole bean coffee preferred, or ground coffee
AeroPress and AeroPress filters (fellow prismo attachment optional)
Coffee grinder (optional)
Cozymeal guest reviews for other experiences with Barista Ebrahim
06 Jul 2021
Highly recommend this class. Ebrahim has such a passion for his craft and loves to share all he knows. Once you take this, you will not look at coffee the same.
20 Jun 2021
Ebe was great. Easy conversation, informative and engaging, and the drink was yummy!
04 Jun 2021
Ebrahim was fantastic. My daughter and I took the mocktails class as a fun thing to do while also wanting to learn more about coffee. We thought we knew a lot but we learned so much during our session that I immediately texted friends and we signed up for another class. Ebrahim has so much passion and enjoys his craft so much that he makes you want to know more and is able to entertain a 12 year old and me at the same time.
$ 25 Per device
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
Meet your Barista
Barista Ebrahim is a professional barista with nearly 10 years of experience. His passion for coffee and thirst for knowledge has only grown since working with top specialty coffee companies in San Francisco, Pasadena and Denver. Barista Ebrahim loves sharing his passion with others and demystifying the experience for those who are new to coffee as well as sharing new and exciting coffees with long-time enthusiasts.
The Cozymeal Protection®