Virtual Wine Tasting - Small-Batch Wine Tasting
Discover small-batch wines made with natural winemaking practices and organically grown grapes.
During this live and interactive virtual wine tasting experience, you'll have the opportunity to taste five different small-batch wines while a professional sommelier walks you through each wine and recommends pairings such as music and food. Some of the wines you can look forward to tasting include a one-of-a-kind chardonnay blend, a Saignée-style rosé, an oaky red blend made with organically grown Cabernet Sauvignon, Barbera and Zinfandel grapes, and more!
Kit Descriptions and OptionsSmall Kit - 5 x 2 oz bottles
Small kit includes 5 x 2 oz bottles of wine. Non-alcoholic wine pairing kits may be substituted upon request.
Large Kit - 5 x 4 oz bottles
Large kit includes 5 x 4 oz bottles of wine. Non-alcoholic wine pairing kits may be substituted upon request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Shipping Kit and items purchased will ship 10-14 days before your class.
- Labels Tastings with Kits
Wine Tasting Kit Includes:
5 mini wine bottles
At least one wine glass
Cozymeal guest reviews for this experience
22 Aug 2022
Was very informative and fun!
16 Apr 2022
Natalie did a wonderful job and was very knowledgeable about the wines. It was a great time!
Linda Marlow c/o
29 Oct 2021
Our group of 10 co-workers had a blast with Sommelier Michael. The wine was yummy, the conversations fun and everyone was involved. We look forward to a future Cozymeal experience.
$ 79 Per device + kit
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Plus shipping and tax.
Meet your sommelier
Sommelier Mika is passionate about introducing others to a world where wine is sustainable, natural, fun and delicious. During a virtual wine tasting with a top sommelier, you will have the opportunity to taste a variety of small-batch wines crafted using organically grown grapes from local small farms in California. These wines are also made using natural winemaking practices and are sulfite- and additive-free.
The Cozymeal Protection®