Online Mixology Class - Sensational Sips for Swifties
Get ready to shake it off in this online mixology class dedicated to the princess of pop, courtesy of Mixologist Erika! Blend a spritz featuring Prosecco and elderflower liqueur, prepare a bellini that's perfect for a bestie brunch, and handle your Champagne problems with a bubbly beverage that's just a tad bit bitter. Finally, use your new skills to craft a bespoke tribute to your favorite songstress!
- Mixology class is fully interactive.
- Mixologist accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 6 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
Prosecco, sparkling wine or Champagne of your choice
Bitters (a nice fruit or chocolate bitters would be fun)
Can of peach juice
St. Germaine or Giffard Elderflower
Chambord or Giffard Raspberry
Stemmed mixing glass
Jigger or measuring spoons